This is a third year option module that covers digital games from literary studies and cultural studies perspectives.
Who takes it?
Students enrolled on BA (Hons) English
The seminars include:
- Beyond Ludology and Narratology
- Playing at Being: Avatars, Performance, Identity
- Militainment: Simulations of War
- Aesthetics of Resistance: Hacking, Modding, Machinima
- Kawaii Cute and Techno-Orientalism
- Coming Out to Play? Locative Games
- Field trip to Second Life (read more)
My First ZX Spectrum Games